DONATE
Twice a Sheldon2022-03-16T14:40:01-04:00

Tagged: ,

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

My grandmother was a Sheldon, descended from William Sheldon, son of Godfrey. My husband is descended from Isaac Sheldon. I live in Washington State, although my Sheldons came from Massachusetts. I notice that there are very few entries in these lines. Do I add descendants by submitting Tree suggestions, or is there a better way? Thanks

• Webmaster
      Keymaster

Hi VW,
      I am a descendant of Richard, and DNA is suggesting Richard could be connected to John 8 and Godfrey. My roots are from the NY/PA/NJ border area of the country. My g-g-grandfather and my g-g-g-grandfather were both William.

We are going to want to add you to the tree we are building. We can do it several ways – it depends what you have already. If you have an Ancestry tree already, that could be shared. You can also use a paper document, a Gedcom file, or you can use our form on the website It is really what works best for you. Has anyone been in touch with you yet from the Sheldon Genealogy Team? They can certainly help you get your line in our tree (and your husband’s line too).

• Kelly Wheaton
      Keymaster

Vic,

Glad to see you on the forums—one f these days we will get this going.

Kelly

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Go to Top