Sheldon Genealogy regularly schedules Zoom Calls. Here is what you need to know about the calls:
- The Zoom call is free. It costs you nothing to attend the calls.
- You can use any device connected to the Internet. You can use a phone, pad, tablet, or computer. You can use either Apple or Android devices.
- You can always see when the next scheduled Zoom call will be held by checking the bottom of any page on our website. Look at the countdown clock to see the starting time in your time zone.
- Check our calendar to see the Zoom call schedule.
- Be prepared to introduce yourself.
- Ask questions if you have any.
- Join in on the conversation.
- Meet your Sheldon “cousins” and hear their research results and quandaries.
- Have fun!
- No, you do not need to turn on your camera, if you don’t want to have it on.
To join any Zoom meeting, go to any page on our website and scroll to the bottom of the page. On the right side, click on the big blue Zoom icon. If you have not used Zoom before, your device will need to download the Zoom program. You will soon be able to join the chat room when an administrator lets you in.
The meetings typically last about 2 hours, but you can drop in anytime and leave when you want.
And yes, it really is FREE!